Need advice
I am new to this site and quite nervous. I hope I am in the right place.  I have been addicted to ADD medication since I was 14 years old.  I am 33 years old now and my addiction is quite possibly dangerously out of control.  I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post my story but to summarize what has been happening in the past 5 months that is scaring the daylights out of me is that I have been staying awake for 72 hours at a time and sleeping for 2 days straight if possible.  I suddenly started chewing up my pills and I honestly don't know how many I am taking since I just take a bite of them approx. every hour to hour and 1/2. I have become a complete introvert and usually just stay up all night staring at a computer screen like a zombie. My memory has become short, I have no ability to focus or communicate effectively with others. My behavior has become erratic and my mood swings unmanagable.  I am developing noticeable rashes around my neck and my skin has a reddish tone.  I am not sure exactly how or why I got to this point but I can not stop popping these pills.  I hold a full time job as an accounting asst. and a buyer in a professional office but I can no longer hide this addiction as I have my whole life.  I desperately need help but just started this job 7 months ago and am not quite sure they would understand I need to leave for addiction treatment.  I guess for the moment I am looking for other people with the same problem to talk to.  I sure could use some advice.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14