New to weaning off of pain medication
I have been on 9 different types of pain medicines and through 14 surgeries since I was hit as a pedrestrian crossing the street in 2005.  The young adult driving shattered my bladder and I now have pins, plates, screws, and a rod in my lower right ankle, he fractured my pelvis and have had to undergo back surgery as well...
For the past 4 almost 5 years now I have been on Morphine, Vicodin, Robaxin, Ativan, Promethazine, 800 mg of Ibprophen, lidodrem patches and Lexapro and Ambien... every symptom I have is treated with a pill but I've tried to go cold turkey and flush my medications, I have tried 3 rounds of Physical Therapy and Acupunture as well as a chiropractor ...nothing has been successful against the pain.

I am a single mom and have 3 beautiful children to live for; therefore, Inpatient Rehab is OUT for me...it seems as if out patient is my only option?

I have heard many things about this new drug Suboxone but I am maxed out at al of my pain meds and honestly Detox is what scares me worse then anything in this world...

Any help or suggestions, please they would be greatly appreciated and welcomed...I need options...

Sincerely,

Lost in PA~Jess
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14