help get off pills please User Group
Pills....
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
130 members

Pills....

I lost a friend 4years ago over pills. Now my brother & dad, & alot of teens are on them. Its all in your mind that u got to have them, but you really dont. The devil gets in your mind & makes you want more & more.God is the cure turn to him  get in church, Jesus loves everyone of you, he shed his blood for you, he died on that cross for you, he loved you that much. Turn to Jesus he can heal you of addiction,  He can do anything, God wants you to be normal & to live a happy life.He is going to come back someday be ready at all times, u dont want to be on a high when he comes back.I know its hard to get off of drugs, but i got faith in each & everyone of you.Pills will get u no where in life, you could lose your job, your kids ,cause you couldnt afford to feed them, cause u had to use the rest of the money on pills.You could lose your marriage, you could lose your house, you could lose your car, or be in jail.Or shot over pills.Or even lose your life, your soul.... Jesus is so amazing he can heal you, get in church, pray to god, he hears you. Be ready I want to see each and everyone of you in heaven. Trust in god he is there for you....I pray for each & everyone of you to get Jesus in your life, to find peace, to get off of all your addictions. God needs each & everyone of you I have hope & faith in you.My prayer to you god, god take these teens, adults, god touch them lord, take away every addiction & every withdrawl (withdrawal), take it away, make them normal again, let them come to know you, do something with there life,let them find real friends, not friends who pulls them down,but who lifts them up... you have a plan & a purpose for each & everyone of us.Lord, just take all there addictions away let them come to know you.Thank you Jesus....Be blessed, & be ready at all times for Jesus's coming.Those of you who arent saved, trust me give your life to jesus, give it all to him....He is a loving god, he is worth it... be ready at all times!!!!!
I hope that each & everyone of  you comes to know jesus, he is the reason y we are all here.Be blessed,.....
Tags: Prayer~*
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 21
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21