help get off pills please User Group
Suboxone withdraw??
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
130 members

Suboxone withdraw??

I'm a 28 yr old, 170lb male that has been taking about  1 (sometimes 2 on long working days)8mg suboxone film strips a day. I  was on oxy/roxy on and off for 10 years. I was clean for over a year and started hanging out with the ex to try and help her quit as well, in doing so slowly but surely I started taking the strips for recreation with her..like an idiot! Anyhow I got addicted to those and have been taking them for a year. My question is what is a good taper strategy and what, if anything can I do to minimize the withdraws? I know the usual answers..excercise, vitamins, fluids and all that. Surely those that have been thru it know working out is about the last thing you want to do when your DTing. I've been thru it 3 times...but I'm wondering if there is any info out there that I haven't heard, or a way to taper to cut down the symptoms. With school, work and taking care of a 6 yr old daughter, alone I might add, there isn't time to take off to go thru the process but I'm determined to be well on my way come the new year and hopefully off by the end of winter.
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 21
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21