Suboxone withdraw??
I'm a 28 yr old, 170lb male that has been taking about  1 (sometimes 2 on long working days)8mg suboxone film strips a day. I  was on oxy/roxy on and off for 10 years. I was clean for over a year and started hanging out with the ex to try and help her quit as well, in doing so slowly but surely I started taking the strips for recreation with her..like an idiot! Anyhow I got addicted to those and have been taking them for a year. My question is what is a good taper strategy and what, if anything can I do to minimize the withdraws? I know the usual answers..excercise, vitamins, fluids and all that. Surely those that have been thru it know working out is about the last thing you want to do when your DTing. I've been thru it 3 times...but I'm wondering if there is any info out there that I haven't heard, or a way to taper to cut down the symptoms. With school, work and taking care of a 6 yr old daughter, alone I might add, there isn't time to take off to go thru the process but I'm determined to be well on my way come the new year and hopefully off by the end of winter.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14