Aa
A
A
Close
Tired of pills running my life
I am a addict that had 5 yrs clean and relapsed on pill about  and a half yrs ago. It took a lot of work and effer to get clean and stay clean for 5 yrs,but it was worth it. My life was just getting better and betterover those 5 yre. I got my family back,a new home ,a new car,a great relationship with my husband whitch I thought wold never happen again,and most importantly,my sanity and happiness. From the moment I put that first pill in my mouth my life just started going down hill. I have taken a crazy amount of drugs through this relapse and I have been struggling to get clean again for a year and I'm having a terrible time. I substitute one pill for another always thinking this one isn't as bad. I was on the suboxone program and it worked for a bit but eventually started abusing those and that was a awful withdrawl. Anyway I am now taking adderall and tramodol. I'm abusing both and I am really scared because it can be a deadly mix. Seizures. Has anyone bees through anything similar to this? I really need your help if there is. My life is a mess and most of my family won't talk to me. I'm hurting my husband and children and its breaking my heart. I have to do this or they will be gone real soon. Thanks
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1402969 tn?1324694160
I am familiar with addiction to pain pills but not the other ones mentioned. What I did was tapered off for a week and now I am clean for 3 days. I have a 9 month old and she needs me all the time, not just when I have pills. I think it is more of a mental game so to speak. You have to want to quit for it to work.You should also post this in the substance abuse addiction area where I have been able to find a lot of help!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
Blank
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Blank
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14