Tired of pills running my life
I am a addict that had 5 yrs clean and relapsed on pill about  and a half yrs ago. It took a lot of work and effer to get clean and stay clean for 5 yrs,but it was worth it. My life was just getting better and betterover those 5 yre. I got my family back,a new home ,a new car,a great relationship with my husband whitch I thought wold never happen again,and most importantly,my sanity and happiness. From the moment I put that first pill in my mouth my life just started going down hill. I have taken a crazy amount of drugs through this relapse and I have been struggling to get clean again for a year and I'm having a terrible time. I substitute one pill for another always thinking this one isn't as bad. I was on the suboxone program and it worked for a bit but eventually started abusing those and that was a awful withdrawl. Anyway I am now taking adderall and tramodol. I'm abusing both and I am really scared because it can be a deadly mix. Seizures. Has anyone bees through anything similar to this? I really need your help if there is. My life is a mess and most of my family won't talk to me. I'm hurting my husband and children and its breaking my heart. I have to do this or they will be gone real soon. Thanks
I am familiar with addiction to pain pills but not the other ones mentioned. What I did was tapered off for a week and now I am clean for 3 days. I have a 9 month old and she needs me all the time, not just when I have pills. I think it is more of a mental game so to speak. You have to want to quit for it to work.You should also post this in the substance abuse addiction area where I have been able to find a lot of help!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14