help get off pills please User Group
does clonidine help
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
130 members

does clonidine help

My dr gave me script for clonidine hcl 0.025mg take one in morning.Have not tried yet but i think i am going to put my mind to quiteing i hate having to do a pill to function and having to keep arms coverd.So does anyone know if it will help me get threw this,i also have it in0.1mg but told to cut in four.As well i am on oxazepam 15mg one at bedtime,
Clonidine DOES help! It totally helps you sleep at night. And I am coming off major pills...and it takes the twitches away. For the first three nights, I didn't have the clonidine, and I got NO SLEEP...found myself running aroundmy house, wanting to run cuz my leg was twitching so bad....punching my couch cuz my arm was twitching! Nothing was working!! But the clonidine slows everything down, and relaxes your body. Try it! It will totally help!!! Good Luck!
Idk, ive trying it 4 2 days & it hasn't helped me at all! I take 120 tabs 60 oxys &180 ultrams n 10 days. these things run my life 100% & im running out of patience w/ myself, did u try the Clonidine,if so when did it start working? Can any1 help??
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 21
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21