does clonidine help
My dr gave me script for clonidine hcl 0.025mg take one in morning.Have not tried yet but i think i am going to put my mind to quiteing i hate having to do a pill to function and having to keep arms coverd.So does anyone know if it will help me get threw this,i also have it in0.1mg but told to cut in four.As well i am on oxazepam 15mg one at bedtime,
Clonidine DOES help! It totally helps you sleep at night. And I am coming off major pills...and it takes the twitches away. For the first three nights, I didn't have the clonidine, and I got NO SLEEP...found myself running aroundmy house, wanting to run cuz my leg was twitching so bad....punching my couch cuz my arm was twitching! Nothing was working!! But the clonidine slows everything down, and relaxes your body. Try it! It will totally help!!! Good Luck!
Idk, ive trying it 4 2 days & it hasn't helped me at all! I take 120 tabs 60 oxys &180 ultrams n 10 days. these things run my life 100% & im running out of patience w/ myself, did u try the Clonidine,if so when did it start working? Can any1 help??
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14