help get off pills please User Group
feeling im gonna break
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
128 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

feeling im gonna break

i started taking morphine-60mg a day and oxycodone-40-50mg a day about 6yrs ago from several kidney surgeries, after all that the dr's kept writing script after script. i found myself running out early every month an going thru aweful withdrawal for about 3 days every month for who knows how long.. well even with a pain contract my dr dropped me for missing an appt and i chose 2 go into detox cuz i was tired of hospital jumping every 2wks for a script. my last dose was march 28th, 2 days later i went to detox cuz it was unbearable. well its almost a month now and i still throw up whenever i eat an have had water diarrhea(sorry i kno its way TMI) but im at a loss..... should this still be happening an should my stomach hurt so bad?   p.s. was on promethazine for the 6yrs as well and dont recieve that anymore either.
Recent Activity
Blank
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21
Blank
BammBamm27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 15
Blank
patseguin219 joined this group
Welcome them!