i need help
Been taking hydros (any kind i can get) off of friends\ppl selling scripts for 2+ years. up to 5+ a day. i hate it! i have the want to quit but the first days of withdrwl drive me to get more. have all the symptoms this morning as its the first day of wd. my hands are so shaky i can barley write this. my kids are a total disaster today and i cant keep up with them. my hsband is my support but he let me choose if iquit or not. i know itll be worse the longer keep this up. Am i being a baby or what? what helps? how long will it last? when ami gna b ok again?
I took Soboxone to stop.  It took the withdrowls and cravings away.  i never thought i could do it but ive been off for 1 whole month i never thought i was going to be able to get off due to being so sick every time i tried. It works  i swear by it.  my doctors also rocks.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14
reeserch joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14