help get off pills please User Group
i need help
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
127 members

i need help

Been taking hydros (any kind i can get) off of friends\ppl selling scripts for 2+ years. up to 5+ a day. i hate it! i have the want to quit but the first days of withdrwl drive me to get more. have all the symptoms this morning as its the first day of wd. my hands are so shaky i can barley write this. my kids are a total disaster today and i cant keep up with them. my hsband is my support but he let me choose if iquit or not. i know itll be worse the longer keep this up. Am i being a baby or what? what helps? how long will it last? when ami gna b ok again?
1 Comment
I took Soboxone to stop.  It took the withdrowls and cravings away.  i never thought i could do it but ive been off for 1 whole month i never thought i was going to be able to get off due to being so sick every time i tried. It works  i swear by it.  my doctors also rocks.
BammBamm27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 15
patseguin219 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 18
mary310 commented on photo
Aug 12