help get off pills please User Group
painfull *** hell
About This Group:

It's hard to get off pain pills when you can't get out of bed without them. You need them but they take over your life. How do you do it? Cold turkey? Wean yourself off? Substitute with other pills? Help others if you know the answer. Or any help for that matter.

Founded by miss_boss on January 21, 2010
128 members

painfull *** hell

will itm hurt my unborn baby cause i tried to stop but i was hurting so badly and so sick  and i dont want to stop taking it if  it going to put me make me have the baby
Tags: toes
First of all what are you taking? I'm assuming it's an opiate because you posted in this group.   Don't quit cold turkey if you are pregnant.  It could cause a miscarriage.  If you can taper yourself off of the pills great, if you can't you could try going to a methadone clinic.  The methadone is safe when you are pregant and then when you have the baby they usually require a few extra days in the hospital for the doctors to safely detox them.  It is definitely safer than continuing to use.  I was pregnant last year and I continued to take pills, I finally totally quit a few days before my daughter ended up being born because I was afraid the drs' would drug test me or the baby.  I had planned to quit sooner but she came a little early.  IT really bothered me that I couldn't quit totally when I was pregnant.  I felt so guilty, thankfully my daughter was born healthy.  So far she seems fine but I stil worry about any damage that I might have cause mentally.  I wish you the best and I'm here if you have any more questions.  
let me tell you you need to not beat your self up but you need to quit my dr prescribed me pain meds through my pregnancy and when my son came out he was just as addicted to the meds as I was but that was fine they knew that because I had a broken back less from less than year prior but my poor baby went through withdrawls he slept constantly and everyone would say man you have an awesome baby and that killed me every time I heard it cuz I knew he was sleeping because of the pills. I fought to make him to eat he refused to breastfeed and I tried and tried so we settled for the bottle and he wouldn't even eat and it was from the pills. you need to quit for the baby it may not hurt them phyisally but its not good for them
TryingToFindMe joined this group
Welcome them!
May 21
BammBamm27 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 15
patseguin219 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 18