with draws from perks for almost a year
I am on day 2 almost day 3. I was on roxicodones which I withdrew from those with perks and that was terrible even with the perks. Now i have not taken anything in 2 days which I am almost to day 3. I was taking about 8 a day 10 mil. How much longer will this last?  I take xanax which I have never taken before so it helps with sleeping. I only take about 1 mg a day. Because I dont like the way they make me feel. What is the worse day with these withdraws. It ***** so bad, but it is nowhere near as bad as those roxys. If any doctor ever ask if u  want those sayNO. They feel so good when u r taking them, but coming off feels like u r about to die. I have 3 children under 6 and it is hard to get through this with them. I have no family that lives by so they cant help. Please could anyone tell me if I am almost done with the worse of this terrible stuff.               Thanks Ashley (:
for my perk withdraws the first 4-5 day's ar the most hardest.espicialy with being just very irritable.restless.i would often use xanax afterwards to to try to take some edge off.but once the worst of it is done you HAVE to find something positive to replace the perks.most times i didn't and was on again real fast....i know its extremely hard but you Hvae to get through the first 5 days w/o it.you  can hit me up even just to shoot the sh!t or whatever.i'm on almost 2 weeks off oxy...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
Feb 22
dynamyt24 joined this group
Welcome them!
01/15
Soxfan23 joined this group
Welcome them!
09/14