882?1296747632
men's club User Group
Had sexual encounter and am feeling ill
About This Group:

Welcome to club for men !

Founded by maximus777 on February 3, 2011
41 members

Had sexual encounter and am feeling ill

About a month ago I did something I deeply regret. I was drunk and went to one of those Chinese massage parlours in Toronto in the middle of the night thinking of getting a simple rub and tug and ended up paying for a condom-less ********. I remember the patron I paid for the service told me she has been in town for only 3 or 4 months, meaning she probably is here illegally and is not tested for anything! I was drunk then and didnt really give it much thought.

One week later, I went to get tested for all the STI and HIV ... all came back negative.
Two weeks after that, still feeling bad about what I did, I went back to the clinic to do the test again ... all came back negative.

After all that I can rule out any STI but not HIV. I have been told that I am not at risk for HIV since it cannot be transmitted through saliva but there is still a chance if the person performing the oral sex had blood in her mouth and was sucking really hard. Right? I was told by a professional that I shouldnt worry and shouldnt even bother getting tested, so I tried to go on and forget about this whole thing and move one and finally be able to become intimate with my girlfriend who I live with.

After 4 weeks I started to feel back aches in my lower back and started get get a slight fever along with a dry mouth. I went back to my doctor and was told it was due to stress so I went back home and tried not to think about it.

The problem is that on week 5 my girlfriend also started getting the same symptoms as me (lower back pain, slight fever and a runny nose). The last few days both of us have been feeling generally unwell, weak and fatigued. Could this be a symptom of HIV? Should I be worried?

The back ache are not as bad as they were in the beginning and seem to come and go for me. The headaches and general unwell feeling has persisted for me for the last few days.

ash009 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 14
AdiRus joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 02
Blueman39 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 04