mental health chats User Group
= (
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
379 members

= (

Why???? Suicide?? Me? Dunno....why not? People'd just feel bad for my family, give us money like when my Daddy died....they need it for the Holidays....right? They'd need it more than me right? I dont want anyone to love me!!!! Not even God! As life comes....so does Death?
Tags: right
1 Comment
I honestly hope that you've talked to someone about feeling that way.  Having been hospitalized 6 times in the past 7 years for suicide attempts and every time going into the ICU and behavioral unit afterwards is not fun at all.  I was revived 4 of those times and ended up with broken ribs from the chest compressions.  I know that feeling very well when you think everyone is better off without you around and most of your waking moments are consumed with thinking about what would be the easiest way to end everything but in the long run there is no easy way-every way is painful.  You mentioned God so I'm guessing you believe in some way or another and if you do then you also have to believe what happens when you take your own life-I believe that and was so depressed that I actually thought that I was doing everyone a favor by taking myself out of the equation and stopped caring where I would go if I took my own life-after my meds started evening me out I realized what could've happened and I  completely regretted what I was doing to myself.  I don't want to preach I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone in how you feel.  I strongly suggest you talk to someone at the least and let them know how you feel.  If you ever need to talk to someone just to get things off your chest or just need an open ear let me know.  Hope your doing better.
honey156 commented on photo
honey156 commented on photo
honey156 commented on photo