mental health chats User Group
Anxiety at work
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
369 members

Anxiety at work

I tend to feel a huge surge of anxiety come through me at work sometimes, I am not sure if it's the stress or just me dwelling on it too much, Plus these heart palpitations are HORRIBLE! I want to know if I am alone?
Buddy Masturbation is a natural but uncommon thing. You should really consider talking to your consular about this problem. If you think about it all the time you will never have enough time to solve the problem. You should find someone that wants to be part of you life and needs sex on a regular basis. If you are picky about how the person looks than you are in trouble. Your consular will be a big help in trying to help with your problem. It seems you talk about your job and that means you have income. If you have to pay for sex than so be it. It may not be legal in all states so be careful. Would you like to shake hands with a person who spends most of their time playing with themselves? Not a cool feeling just thinking about it. If a man masturbates all the time are you sure he washes his hands? If not then imagine if he has a disease that will not wash off and you are directly exposed to his diseases and could get them yourself and then if it is hong kong **** then you will lose your device. You cannot tell of most diseases from looking at a person. And if you get this and it not visible and you hug your mom or dad or friends and they contract the disease. Now what? They are sick and it is your fault. So please be careful and for the best thing just stop and consider other things.  
basically everything you said made no sense to me at all. Why are you mentioning masturbation? I didn't mention that once. I have no need to pay for sex, I can get it when I want. Your comment was basically one of the most retarded things i've ever read.
Hey aj_atroctiy.
Sounds like this was meant for someone else. probably not intended for you.
Did you rule out deficiencies. It might be a good idea to get some tests done.
Magnesium is a very common one, specially with palpitations and arrhythmia and
to a lesser degree with stress and anxiety.
Another common one is vitamin D, even if you get adequate sunlight, you still may have a
deficiency.
I use to get those long time ago. It was related to going through a very stressful period
in my life, and I did not have the tools then to distress and re-balance.
Try meditation-buy a CD if not able to-and deep breathing . Checkout Pranayama deep
Breathing. It will help. You just need to do it often enough till the habit gets instilled in you.
For a more serious condition I would seek out a good Hypnotherapist.
Take care.
Niko
Hope this helps.
Hi aj,

You are definitely not alone!! I get these as well, especially during meetings for some reason. Do you get anxious any other time as well, outside of work?
bluebird305 commented on child24angel's status
Jul 29
joanna32 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27
bluebird305 commented on mckansas's status
Jul 26