mental health chats User Group
Hello, I am new in this group...
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
361 members

Hello, I am new in this group...

hi, I am BluCrystal, but you may call me Blu.  The best way for you to get to know me is by reading a story that I have posted in a few different areas here.  It is called My Psych Ward Story.  It is long, but please take a few minutes to read it... it might help you, and your feedback helps me!  Thanks - Blu

suzannez222 commented on day 10 off Methodone ...
Apr 18
bluebird305 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 16
13leaf commented on day 10 off Methodone ...
Apr 13