mental health chats User Group
Is this normalll?
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
384 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this normalll?

okay so i need some suggestions, ive been having this feeling for months now that i feel like things arnt the same and arnt real at some points and its the weirdest feeling to explain and idk what it is and im scared everyday i dont want my parents to know. i just want some answers, HELP!