Is this normalll?
okay so i need some suggestions, ive been having this feeling for months now that i feel like things arnt the same and arnt real at some points and its the weirdest feeling to explain and idk what it is and im scared everyday i dont want my parents to know. i just want some answers, HELP!
Hi I'm not really sure what it is but I think maybe going to a regular doctor first might be good to make sure its nothing physically wrong with you. Then maybe if all that is normal it could be anxiety so I would suggest seeing a phychiatrist. I am not a doctor so I don't really know. Sorry I couldnt be much help. Is there someone else who can take you or something so your parents don't know. Maybe another relative but if you are over age you can go by yourself if not I am not sure how old you have to be to go to the doctors alone.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Countrymorninggirl joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 19
rockinrobin32 Time to get back on track! Comment
Aug 18
Camillechris commented on God Please help me.
Aug 16