mental health chats User Group
Is this normalll?
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
362 members

Is this normalll?

okay so i need some suggestions, ive been having this feeling for months now that i feel like things arnt the same and arnt real at some points and its the weirdest feeling to explain and idk what it is and im scared everyday i dont want my parents to know. i just want some answers, HELP!
1 Comment
Hi I'm not really sure what it is but I think maybe going to a regular doctor first might be good to make sure its nothing physically wrong with you. Then maybe if all that is normal it could be anxiety so I would suggest seeing a phychiatrist. I am not a doctor so I don't really know. Sorry I couldnt be much help. Is there someone else who can take you or something so your parents don't know. Maybe another relative but if you are over age you can go by yourself if not I am not sure how old you have to be to go to the doctors alone.
KylieRMs_momma Hi everyone sorry I havent ... Comment
4Maddie44 commented on photo
swabes commented on photo
Apr 23