My 11 year old son is hearing things
I'm very worried about my son.  I don't know why this is happening but he's hearing voices and whispering and yelling.  I've never known there to be anything like this in either sides of the families.  He's embarrassed.  He just told me about this and it's been happening for a few years now.  Anyone know anything about this?
Hello, I'm sorry he is going through this. I'm very new to this group but had to post on your question. If he is hearing voices, take him to a psychiatrist ASAP. I have an 8 year old son who has, for the last year, been hospitalized twice for related issues. We didn't realize my son was hearing voices and his imaginary friends were actually hallucinations, until the first hospitalization. His voices were constantly on him, and he told us he would stab himself. Then we found the hidden steak knives. I learned a huge lesson at that point. Even if you are unsure about what is going on, it is much better for your child to get it tended to. We now have him on meds, and it is an ongoing struggle, but at least we know how to approach mostly everything that happens. I wish you the best of luck, and hope everything turns out ok.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
LiliaMC is devastated by last night... Comment
LiliaMC commented on Clifford47's status
May 24
WaffleFry joined this group
Welcome them!
May 15