mental health chats User Group
New here!
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
373 members

New here!

Hey I was diagnosed with bipolar in 2003 when my mom passed away. I have had voices, cutting, being paranoid people are chasing me around the country ever since I was a kid. Recently the voices have gotten really loud and they happen daily and I am getting paranoid about people chasing me around the country again. My therapist and sister think I have schizophrenia but can not see a pdoc until I get my insurance in July. The place I am going to be going to pisgah institute in asheville nc will not schedule an appt with pdoc until I have my insurance info, This is very frustrating because when I get the info hopefully middle of June how far out will the pdoc appt be. Medications are not working and my pdoc in March told me I have tried every mood stabilizer she can think of for bipolar between the age of 10 and now.That was very discouraging to hear. I do not know where to go from here. My mom had schizophrenia but did not seek treatment and we moved around a lot growing up #1 she said people were chasing us around the country also #2 whenever school would make me go for therapy I would go a few times and then they would want to meet with my mom and of course she would panic and it was time to move again. As i got older my mom became a lot meanier than she was when i was younger. I am scared i am turning into my mom and this bothers me a lot.
4Maddie44 uploaded new photos
4Maddie44 commented on photo
Kermit the Hermit One good thing about music,... Comment
Aug 28