New here!
Hey I was diagnosed with bipolar in 2003 when my mom passed away. I have had voices, cutting, being paranoid people are chasing me around the country ever since I was a kid. Recently the voices have gotten really loud and they happen daily and I am getting paranoid about people chasing me around the country again. My therapist and sister think I have schizophrenia but can not see a pdoc until I get my insurance in July. The place I am going to be going to pisgah institute in asheville nc will not schedule an appt with pdoc until I have my insurance info, This is very frustrating because when I get the info hopefully middle of June how far out will the pdoc appt be. Medications are not working and my pdoc in March told me I have tried every mood stabilizer she can think of for bipolar between the age of 10 and now.That was very discouraging to hear. I do not know where to go from here. My mom had schizophrenia but did not seek treatment and we moved around a lot growing up #1 she said people were chasing us around the country also #2 whenever school would make me go for therapy I would go a few times and then they would want to meet with my mom and of course she would panic and it was time to move again. As i got older my mom became a lot meanier than she was when i was younger. I am scared i am turning into my mom and this bothers me a lot.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Dolphinleiker added the Baby Tracker
Oct 15
Dolphinleiker So 4 months ago i gave birt... Comment
Oct 15
Dolphinleiker uploaded a new photo
Oct 15