mental health chats User Group
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN IM DESPRATE
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
373 members

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN IM DESPRATE

ok so iv posted about this in another group and im not sure if this has anything to do with mental health but any info would be really helpful so this is my story i have a pain in my left side of my neck so i went in to get it looked at by a doctor and he did a test where he put a camera threw my nose and down my throat and it was fin but then i started to get a really bad panic attack and almost blacked out because i have no idea why i had one but thats not the problem ever since then i cant swallow solid foods no matter what i do i cant seem to do it every time i chew something and then try to swallow it i get alittle anxious and then my throat like sqeezes shut and wont let anything down this even happens when i eat ice cream or putting to i dont get it why this is happening to me all of a sudden.if anyone can relate or has any kind of info about what should i do or if its nothing to worry about please let me know its been alittle over a week now and iv barly eaten anything so please help
Tags: please. :(, help please
1 Comment
I think that it would be a good idea to re-visit your doctor and let him know what is going on.

Thoughts?
-possible neck strain.  Some sort of neck injury.
-LPRD.  That's a type of reflux where some people have trouble swallowing, etc.
-you could have inflammation or some sort of irritation cause by the endoscope.

I don't post here so message me if you any further lay info.

My advice would be to see your doctor though.  If you've been unable to eat this is probably quite important to do.
Kermit the Hermit Ask For Help Private Or Forum Comment
Aug 26
KylieRMs_momma commented on KylieRMs_momma's status
Aug 25
KylieRMs_momma Kylie is officialy ONE year... Comment
Aug 24