mental health chats User Group
Pain
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
384 members

Pain

I often like to hurt myself as punishment for real or imagened crimes that I've felt I did to others I really don't know what is wrong with me and every time I tell some one I need help expecially when I've broken down and just beg for help or call myself a monster  nothing ever comes of it, I just don't feel motivated enought/ I have no money to go seek professional help. It irritates me so bad and I don't know where to turn anymore... *Snort* so here I am on this site and typing, what the heck am I doing? I just don't understand anymore and I wish I had help from someone and now I guess anyone.
There is help out there for you, money, insurance or not.  You just have to look for it.  You've got the internet right at your fingers, so peruse your locality for clinics or doctors that offer help at little or no cost.  Help is there.
Hey needhelpfornow,
Welcome to the forum.
Simply communicating here is kind of helpful.
Check the different places in medhelp that may relate to your issues.
There are a lot of helpful members and you can ask questions and get feedback.
  Perhaps past life and present life regression therapy may be of value to you. Look into it.
Do a search and you'll find some free stuff.
Post again!
Take care.
  Niko
ah, thank you very much. I feel better today, and I have been looking on the net for some help. lol it's hard to sort all the sites out but it's worth it.
Melissa3366 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 27
LivingInHope commented on My complicated life
Dec 10
KylieRMs_momma commented on My complicated life
Dec 08