Aa
A
A
Close
1354136 tn?1331878917
how to get medical assistance
hello board.  i have been trying to years to find affordable mental health.  i'm in pennsylvania.  seems like no one will listen, they can't help me or they want hundreds of dollars.  i only make $16,000.  i have applied for medicaid twice.  i'm so frustrated i'm sick of suffering and trying to counsel myself on some very troubling issues.  

can anyone tell me how they might have gotten state assistance?  i need to find some answers or how to's.  thanks.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi.  I'm not in Pennsylvania but but every state has a crisis line that you can call and they have a lot of resources to direct you to a clinic that is either free for you where the county you live in will pay the bill or a clinic that has sliding scale payment options that is based on your income and you usually will get free services if you make a minimal amount or will pay hardly anything.  You can google crisis line for your state and get the numbers that are available to you or you can google clincs in your county that have sliding scale-the one I would do is the crisis line because they already have all the information you would need.  Hope this helps and good luck.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
newmanandjimmy commented on Adding Abilify
Jul 12
5964378 tn?1381342972
Blank
LiliaMC commented on Natastron's status
Jun 20
5964378 tn?1381342972
Blank