mental health chats User Group
possible chemical inbalance,depresion,anxaty
About This Group:

I noticed there are many groups for each illness. So I thought of an idea to have a group where we can talk about many different mental illnesses, share our stories, suport each other, and hopefully make friends. Anyone is welcome who has a mental illness or knows someone who does or is just interested in this discussion. Topics covered include depression, anxiety, bipolar, autism, schitzophrania, and ect. So feel free to mintion other mental or emotional problems that arn't listed too.

Founded by innerchild09 on November 18, 2009
378 members

I don't feel like my self everyday I feel sad depresed wrong in my head I can't control my anxiaty it is disturbing my sleep my hunger my energy my thoughts my sex life my everything I wana b my self again I'm stressed friends say I look like I'm on drugs I'm too skinny and pail it worries me I have a girlfriend I wana plessure her and I can't get a hard erection I get a softy and I can't penetrate then I get deppressed the major blues anxiaty sets in and I won't sleep I ned help my thought in my head r wrong I'm scared of going crazy I wana go to the doctor but not sure what kind of doctor handles situation like mine plz help me out I wana get better I've been trying to get better on my own    but its not working curently unemployed no money at all plz advice me my name is rodney I live in los angeles ca and I'm 21 years of age :) hopeing for the best I might b going tru this but I have hope and my smile on :)
1 Comment
Hi. By now I hope you've gotten help but just in case you didn't-the people with the most resources would be you states crisis line-they can figure out who you need to see and help you find places that operate on a sliding scale payment option which is based on your income.  Also a general practitioner can talk to you and recommend someone.  As far as having a problem with erectile dysfunction can be addressed at a general practitioner as if you go to a psychologist/psychiatrist most likely they would recommend you go to a general practitioner and the psychologist/psychiatrist would help with the depression and anxiety and in some cases if the depression and anxiety are not severe a general practitioner can treat you but if their treatment is ineffective they will send you to a psychologist/psychiatrist-psychologists are the doctors you go to to talk about things and a psychiatrist will also talk with you but they can prescribe medications if they feel you need them.  Hope this helps.
4Maddie44 commented on photo
Sep 20
Swollentoe commented on photo
Sep 19
Swollentoe commented on photo
Sep 19