real paranormal activity User Group
Afterlife
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
127 members

Afterlife

I was wondering if there was anyone on here who has actually experienced any kind of supernatural activities?  I'm not sure just what I am, but I do have the abilities to pick up on beings.   I can also pick up on what they are wanting to say. I don't "hear" their words, but I "feel" them instead.  I have only had one apparition present itself to me completely. Shocked the hell out of me! I have always seen them in shadows and out of the corner of my eye, as if they are playing with me.  Does this make me a medium of some sort?
I don't know if that makes you a medium, but is shure that you have some great abilities. Don't let them go! But is clear that you are an empath.
I lived in a haunted house for 4-5 years and I face paranormal ''stuff'' every day. If you have questions I'll answer with pleasure. :)
Hello and thank you. Empath?  What exactly do you mean?  At present I am living in an older apartment house. Since moving in, I've been "visited" by others I've never known.  I actually had a soldier from, well not quite sure what era exactly, but he actually presented himself.  I saw him just as though I see other people directly.  He wore a very old style soldier uniform and was standing in my bedroom door. I haven't seen him since but have felt his presence along with others.  It's actually funny. The only place they don't really enter when I'm in there is the bathroom. LOL...  I've always sensed others that we normally don't see with our eyes. I can tell when someone is not just here but how they are feeling and I can "feel" what they would like to pass on. Does this make any sense at all, because it's kind of confusing to me.  I'd appreciate any insight on your part, thanks.
I was also wondering, is it true that recording EVPs can stir up bad elements? I heard that you should never attempt to record EVPs while alone.  That bad elements pick up on this and can cause some serious problems for you.  Any truth to any of that?  I was wonder just how true that is because I've been playing with the idea.  No I have not done any, just played with the idea.
''Empathy is the capacity to recognize and, to some extent, share feelings (such as sadness or happiness) that are being experienced by another sentient or semi-sentient being. Someone may need to have a certain amount of empathy before they are able to feel compassion. The English word was coined in 1909 by E.B. Titchener as an attempt to translate the German word "Einfühlungsvermögen", a new phenomenon explored at the end of 19th century mainly by Theodor Lipps. It was later re-translated into the German language (Germanized) as "Empathie", and is still in use there.''  ( definition from  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy )
With other words empathy means to ''feel'' the other persons.
sorry, but my computer sended the coment in 6 copies. x-(
some ghosts come to you for company and ask help. But, take care, there are and ''bad'' ghosts who want to hurt you.
When i had 2 or 3 years old a ghosts come to me and sing. And she was the only ''nice'' spirit that i ever meet.
And about recording EVP's when you are alone, hmmm, i don't know because i never made that stuff, but i don't think is a good idea, at least not alone.
Thanks for getting back to me.  Okay, I think I get it now. I've just never heard anyone put it quite like that.  As for the EVPs, I haven't done any recording. I've just thought about it.  I have a digital recorder that is quite compact and was thinking about letting it do some recording while I was asleep or not home.  I have heard that it's okay to do EVPs alone and then I've heard not to do them at all.  I'm just curious because I've had things moved just recently and I'm now missing 2 musical cds. I think it's someone playing with me a bit. My apartment building is actually sitting on some very historical land, and my apartment has had some very interesting people come through it.  As for your computer, well hey they are all a little silly at times! Sometimes I think mine has a mind of it's own. Thanks again.
i have had some similar things happen to me where sometime i will see things and sometimes just feel them.try taking a picture when you feel or sense something there have been times i didnt see with my eyes but felt and knew what the ghost was doing.i was with my friend that didnt beleive me i told her there was a little girl ghost with her hands on the fence she looked and didnt see nothing i took a picture with my camera and in that picture the ghost shadow figure was just as i describe.
Its crazy what you can catch with a camera... I use to live in a house that had just pure bad energy my wife and I got grabed many times... things would pretend to be us if we got up in the middle of the night wed pass each other the other would go to the bathroom come back and either one of us would be sound asleep it was crazy what you can experience ever since we left that house no one has kept it people started tearing it apart for remodeling has basiclly sat....
I lived by a hospice, literall across the street. I was home ALONE all the dogs outside. I was in the house and threw a tennis ball it stoped and shot back at me!!
I have a whole YEARS worth of pic and NOT ONE is orb free same camero new house no ORBS...
The new house however the cabinets would open and I would get real cold!! I was touched a few times
teddybears4ever2 like I can sleep Comment
1 hr ago
There's No Chance of Sleep
2 hrs ago by teddybears4ever2
There's No Chance of Sleep
2 hrs ago by teddybears4ever2