real paranormal activity User Group
Cemetery weirdness.
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
127 members

Cemetery weirdness.

One day in my teens I ditched out of school with my cousin. We decided to go to the Cemetery to smoke. We had her radio on with just the regular am/fm radio and as we we're driving through all of a sudden the stereo went crazy. There were weird white noise like sounds and then it started switching to all the different channels. Neither of us had touched it. We just looked at each other and both thought that was very weird. If I remember correctly we got the hell out of there. Just thought I'd share.
Wow I would of ran too lol
Lol, yep that was too strange!
Heather8448 The hardest thing is to let... Comment
Lynniepooh cd 28. Today is the day we... Comment
brice1967 commented on photo
Dec 17