real paranormal activity User Group
Cemetery weirdness.
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
124 members

Cemetery weirdness.

One day in my teens I ditched out of school with my cousin. We decided to go to the Cemetery to smoke. We had her radio on with just the regular am/fm radio and as we we're driving through all of a sudden the stereo went crazy. There were weird white noise like sounds and then it started switching to all the different channels. Neither of us had touched it. We just looked at each other and both thought that was very weird. If I remember correctly we got the hell out of there. Just thought I'd share.
Wow I would of ran too lol
Lol, yep that was too strange!
Lynniepooh Cd6. Feels weird that I did... Comment
Sep 30
Swollentoe commented on photo
Sep 29
Swollentoe commented on photo
Sep 29