real paranormal activity User Group
Demonic entity
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
123 members

Demonic entity

I had an entity pop up in my kitchen. Can anyone tell me y it chose mine? I would like to chat on this subject if we can get one going.
1 Comment
hi what did it look like was it like a light or a shape of a person?how many times have you seen it did it seem evil like?did you just move in?it could be haunting your house or you or maybe a new object brought in your house.have you had things move like doors or objects.
zerokewl123 Have a Great Hump day all..... Comment
1 hr ago
Lynniepooh 8dpo! I feel like crap...he... Comment
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status