real paranormal activity User Group
Dr. with blue gleaming glowing eyes
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
125 members

Dr. with blue gleaming glowing eyes

I had renal failure and heart failure back in 2004. While in the ICU. The nurse's and Drs tell me that I am going to have a hard night ahead of me they are going to need to drain all the potassium out of my blood(along with possible heart attack) and I might not suruive the night . Ok it 1st started with the chest pains they gave me the pill nitro then the nitro patch then the nitro I.V. All of this is happening over the course of 8-12 hours. Ok the next thing I remember its daylight now almost 12:00noon,the last I remembered it was 10:30p.m. I kept hearing someone crying but didn't know who. All I knew was I was seeing a woman with a  Dr.s coat on  with long dark hair with these glowing gleaming bright blue eyes that were as big as baseballs. She was asking me are you OK are you OK do you know where your at ?Do you know your name ? And all I could do at first was just stare at her eyes they made me feel at ease .I felt a calm all over me.,happiness and peace. She left the room with her eyes glowing and gleaming so beautiful light blue. I turned to look at my feet and they had used those shocker things they use when your heart stops. The portable package of them like what the EMS use's was opened and laying on my feet. To my right was the nurse I rememberd from sometime the day before and she was crying and crying and other nurses in the room where crying also. I asked who was the Dr. with the glowing blue eyes and noone knew who I was talking about. I never seen that Dr. again but did learn that my heart had stopped several times that night. Who or what was the person/being with the glowing blue eyes that beamed life back into me and brought me back to life?
Wow, very cool story.  Kind of gives one hope when thinking about the other side and its transition.  Does for me anyhow.  Thanks for sharing that.
Yes it was very cool I think. I have research beings with glowing blue eyes and angels with glowing blue eyes and I am not the only one that has seen beings with the same type of glowing,gleaming eyes. Check it out for yourself it will make your skin crawl. At the time this happened it made me feel at peace a calm like everything was going to be Ok. And once I really thought about it and did research thats when it made my hair stand up on the back of my neck. But it shouldn't because what I've learned is I was saved by an angelic being....with blue gleaming eyes like according to research alot of them do. Praise the lord Jesus ..Amen.
I saw someone today and he kept looking at me. His eyes were glowing bright blue as if blue was coming out of his eyes. I didn't want to stare but I had to keep looking. It was strange. Then he left but as he walked out he turned and looked right at me again. No one else seemed to notice. So just trying to find info and came across your post.
This is a very positive and calming story. Thank you for sharing! I've only seen a ghost before in a old ghost town in Arizona that was electric blue. I had a digital camera. I was only 16-17 at the time. Before I didn't really believe in an afterlife or have any spiritual experiences but that one made me stop in shock and think. It was plain as day. I just felt like I should take a picture inside of a saloon in a place reportedly haunted called "The Birdcage Theatre". Put up the digicam to the window and took a random photo in. It was an electric blue face complete with features of a cowboy hat, mustache, nose, eyesockets and all. Looking back at that I feel as if maybe it was God who wanted me to get out of being an athiest...to get a glimpse of the truth through this thick skull. :) Thank you for sharing!
Heather8448 "Yeah, it's been nine month... Comment
Oct 30
Lynniepooh Well cd36 is here, guess I ... Comment
Oct 30
zerokewl123 commented on VICourageous's status
Oct 28