real paranormal activity User Group
Grandpa Coming to Visit
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
123 members

Grandpa Coming to Visit

My Grandpa died in 2004.  I was sitting in a classroom minding my own business, on that day. A huge gust of wind hit the classroom. I was very confused, because the Windows were closed, and a gust of wind came inside. I was living at college that year, and went back to my dorm room. My mom called to tell me Grandpa had died.  I remember askinf her when he died. It was at the same time that I felt a gust of wind. I have ALWAYS believed that that gust of wind was him saying "Good-bye" to me. Sometimes late at night I will hear him talking to me.
During my surgery, that I had, a year and a galf ago I woke up to the soynd of his voice.  I swear he was standing over me.
I think he likes to know that I am ok  
Sounds like this good-bye saying is universal huh?

I experienced similar stuff when my granddad died. Not when he died but when he had his head fall to the ground which led to internal bleeding and when he reached his critical stage.

When the former happened, I was asleep and I felt like somebody hitting my head from behind although there was definitely nobody in the room, whereas for the latter I smelled the scent of lavender out of nowhere in my room when I was playing SimCity 4 in the middle of the night, followed by a sound of clicking door handle even though there was nobody outside.
Sometimes I can still smell his soap.  I then I feel arms on my shoulders and sometimes I even still hear his voice.  
He saved my sister, and her family's lives.
rodielee commented on She needed a hero, so...
TTinKKerBBell commented on She needed a hero, so...
Heather8448 commented on She needed a hero, so...
Aug 27