Might have seen my deceased friend in a dream
I haven't been remembering dreams much for ages, but early yesterday morning had a sudden vivid dream where my friend Peter (who died end of February) came up to me and greeted me. He was quite happy to see me, and we started talking about this and that. I was quite aware in the dream that he had died.

"Did you realize I came to see you twice?" He said. "Since you died?" I asked, and he said yes. I told him I did know about one time I'd felt his presence, but the second one I wasn't absolutely sure of (when a spoon appeared to go flying off a work-top in the kitchen, for no apparent reason, about a week after he died)"Yes, that was me" he said.
Then he wanted to make a phone call with my mobile(cell phone) I laughed and said he wouldn't be able to use it! I said I'd make the call for him. He told me to phone someone we both knew. I ended up speaking to this person, trying to explain to them it wasn't a call from ME but from Peter......
Well I don't quite know what to make of all that. Did I really meet him, or what??
that sounds AWESOME!!....he came to see you in your dreams....did you call that person you were trying to call in your dreams?.....
No I didn't. He couldn't even be bothered to turn up at the funeral, and isn't very friendly to me either. Calling him (in real life anyway) would be like sitting in a bath full of ice water
Yep, had this happen too. I was a little boy about 10 years old my childhood friend TJ who was 11 at the time had committed suicide. It utterly traumatized me and destroyed my faith and love for god. About 1 year or 2 later I had a dream of him riding up on a big wheel or tricycle even younger than he was at the time he died. He was smiling and seemed perfectly fine and happier than I had ever seen him when he was alive. I have become a hardcore athiest ever since and have always dismissed it merely as a psychological or subconscious mental mind crutch....or my brain twisting and turning to cope with his death. Just finding your post to be rather interesting and ironic to say the least. Either i'm right or i'm wrong and this was all real. Guess we'll have to find out eventually. Take care and sorry to hear of your loss.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Heather8448 commented on meegWpaw's status
Feb 01
Heather8448 3 days clean and 45 off cra... Comment
Feb 01
journey2motherhood commented on Life change
Feb 01