real paranormal activity User Group
Mother in law visiting
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
123 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mother in law visiting

Kind of interesting.  My mother in law passed away a while back.  The other night, I cannot remember what kind of day I had, but when I went to bed, I clearly smelled cigarette smoke.  Mom was a smoker, but nobody in the house smokes.... I don't think anyone in the neighborhood smokes for that matter, and besides that, we all live on 2 acre lots, so it would take someone smoking in the house or right outside the window to created that smell.

Also, the same night I kept seeing shadow figures.  Quite a few of them, and not just in the house either.  At work, in the gym.  I'm not scared by them and don't pick up any bad energy or anything.  I really feel as if it is my mother in law stopping in, or perhaps my grandmother.

Oh well, that's all I have.  Have a good one!
Recent Activity
1434731_tn?1382725984
Blank
Lynniepooh Absotutley posolutely ovula... Comment
1 hr ago
1434731_tn?1382725984
Blank
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status
14 hrs ago
1434731_tn?1382725984
Blank
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status