real paranormal activity User Group
Want more proof of God's existence.Ghost hunting.Any tips?
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
123 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Want more proof of God's existence.Ghost hunting.Any tips?

Hello all, I have been very interested over time since child with wanting to find proof that there is a god and ghosts, afterlife etc. I have pretty much converted to an athiest after losing some very close loved ones and never felt a thing after they passed as if they just seemingly became non existent all together. I really don't want to believe that we just fade out into nothingness and disappear forever. I have although, felt, heard and saw a few unexplainable things.Guess i'm just that thick headed and it's too much to fathom or accept that there really could be another world after this. I 'm becoming increasingly interested in getting better at ghost hunting. Aside from a digital camera does anyone else have any other tips,tools or advice?
Recent Activity
647911_tn?1373318247
Blank
nic374 commented on nic374's status
34 mins ago
1434731_tn?1382725984
Blank
Lynniepooh Decided to say FU to this 1... Comment
34 mins ago
1434731_tn?1382725984
Blank
Lynniepooh commented on End of my ttc journey...
36 mins ago
MedHelp Health Answers