real paranormal activity User Group
follower
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
122 members

follower

since i was young, ive had a guy following me around. my 1st experiance with him was when i was 5 years old at my old lake property. the year prior My favourite ball disappeared and when we went back the next year, i was playing out side (drawing stuff in the sand with a stick) and out of no where my ball rolled up infront of me. when i looked up there was a guy standing infront of me, he was dressed in black pants and a white blouse right out of the victorian age. i stood up to go say thank you so i walked up to him and i said just that.. he started to cry, went down on one knee and said i found you my love... and then did the whole vanishing thing. ever since, every once and awhile ill see him and i can almost always feel him... weirdest part, a few years ago, i dated a guy who looked just like him, it was love at first site and i couldn't explain why. this guy, mind you was a very bad guy. but i still see the victorain man (now im around his age). my question is, what can i do to talk to him again? id like to find out what he wants and who he thinks i am. could i be a reincarnation of his lost love? or am i just over thinking this?? HELP
A psychic I see believes we come back, some of us many times.  As she states, life is like getting an education, and living life is college.  We learn all of life's lessons on this plain before we can move on.  If during a life span we do not learn all of lifes lessons, we are sent back here to earth to learn those final lessons.

You're story is very interesting, by the way.  

Mind you, I never really believed in the "psychic" thing until I went to this woman.  She hit on too many things head on that she could have no prior knowledge of.  Not just general things either, specific issues!

I'd say to keep your mind open and to welcome all visitation with this person.  In fact, encourage this person to show up.  Perhaps pray for it maybe.... I don't know.
its a tough call. thanks for the advice though!
i want to see a medium. but its $100 for a visit that could either run 20 mins or 3 hours dependant on what she has to tell me. that and her waiting list is over a year.
Heather8448 commented on im really yours!
11 mins ago
Heather8448 commented on beat
17 mins ago
Heather8448 commented on Heather8448's status
1 hr ago