real paranormal activity User Group
hi :-)
About This Group:

some people have had real paranormal activity in their own houses,jobs, or neighborhood. some people dont believe in the "after life" i do and i think i have expirenced it a few times. this is a place where you can share any kind of expirence you have had with the after life, paranormal, or ghost. weather it be friends, family, or someone just trying to tell you something from the other side.

Founded by turkee23 on October 9, 2009
123 members

hi :-)

Okay soo latley I been seeing things,  the other week I seen an orb kind of like baby bluish and an energy of some sort in white around! That same day my boyfriend visited the graveyard! It was hovering over him then just disappeared! And just I seen outside my home a white figurine move!!! Any insight as to what this could be? I also just had a baby recently could it b my hormones acting up? Has anyone had similar experiences?
1 Comment
it might be something trying to warn you or maybe about your baby.just be carefull and look out for yourself and your baby.a few years ago before i even was with my boy friend i seen a lady ghost appear in front of me and her belly grew like she was pregnant and she was pointing at me then later on i find out i am pregnant it was like that thing knew i was pregnant before i did.the many times i had seen things they were trying to tell me something or something bad would happen after  seeing something.
Heather8448 my dog has cancer Comment
Sep 18
Lynniepooh commented on Lynniepooh's status
Sep 17
Hollus commented on independently owned a...
Sep 17