hi :-)
Okay soo latley I been seeing things,  the other week I seen an orb kind of like baby bluish and an energy of some sort in white around! That same day my boyfriend visited the graveyard! It was hovering over him then just disappeared! And just I seen outside my home a white figurine move!!! Any insight as to what this could be? I also just had a baby recently could it b my hormones acting up? Has anyone had similar experiences?
it might be something trying to warn you or maybe about your baby.just be carefull and look out for yourself and your baby.a few years ago before i even was with my boy friend i seen a lady ghost appear in front of me and her belly grew like she was pregnant and she was pointing at me then later on i find out i am pregnant it was like that thing knew i was pregnant before i did.the many times i had seen things they were trying to tell me something or something bad would happen after  seeing something.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
WaffleFry joined this group
Welcome them!
May 15
blcontra joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 26
ginger899 commented on March 31 Concerned fo...
Mar 31