582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
Diagnosed today with Vitamin D deficiency
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
312 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Diagnosed today with Vitamin D deficiency

After a year with horrible symptoms, I was diagnosed today with vitamin D deficiency. From what I have been reading this seems like a great place to be for supportive information. The main question I have is what should I expect since I'm now starting 50,000 units/week? My symptoms range from chronic pain, burning sensation as if my blood was on fire, fatigue, urinary problems, along with a constant temp (usually 99-101) Im hoping that maybe some of my symptoms will ease up soon, day by day I find it harder to function with pain increasing. Any thoughts or suggestions for me while starting this would be so appreciated. Thanks again!!

Hollie
1 Comment
Blank
2194832_tn?1338417771
I was finally able to get my lab numbers this past week. I was told on the phone I was a level 4 but from what the doctor said I was at < 3.7. She said this meant there wasnt enough in my blood to even show up. Its been 2 weeks on the 50,000units and no changes at all, just more tummy issues. I go back in 6 weeks for a recheck and possible injections. Has anyone out there been this low before?
Blank
Recent Activity
168348_tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine thinking about Thanksgiving Comment
Nov 21
5816417_tn?1376519872
Blank
Helga84 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 20
Blank