582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
Do you have tight muscles with D deficiency?
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
285 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Do you have tight muscles with D deficiency?

I have had a vitamin D deficiency for a few years.  I try and take the vitamin D, but it makes me feel awful.  Although, I have to admit, I really pushed taking a few doses last fall(50,000 IU) and had a great few months during winter.  I felt better than I had felt in a few years.  I did not have any retesting at the time, so not sure what my levels went up to.

My question is, my levels always hover around 15-25 ng/dl.  I have health issues in general, but the one that is just awful these last few months is, my core body muscles tense up ALL the time.  Some times they are so tense, I have trouble breathing and this sounds strange, but my gi system seems to just STOP.  It is like my abdominal and side muscles are so tense that it seems like they press into the intestines (somehow!) and stop the gi contents from moving along.  When this happens, I just begin bloating with trapped gas and look pregnant.

Anyway, I was wondering if very tense core(abdomen/chest/pelvic) muscles was a symptom anyone had and if it improved when you got your levels up?
1 Comment
Blank
Just bumping up to see if any new people have dealt with this issue.
Blank
Recent Activity
168348_tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
1 hr ago
168348_tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
1 hr ago
Blank
capecdbabe joined this group