High vitamin D relieves muscle pain?
So I was convinced I had low vitamin D, this after I took high doses and my chronic fibromyalgia-like muscle pain subsided when I took it like that. I'm now very confused, my levels were 102 so they want me to stop.
My best guess now is that that high a dosage, 20K to 30 K per day was forcing my calcium to absorb better into my muscles and maybe it's more about an underlying calcium absorption problem? I wish the naturopathic student had anything at all for a possible explaination for this situation. She just said stop taking D, and we will retest, and come back in if your back hurts again. Well, duh, I told her I suspect I'll be back in big time pain in days! I'll keep my calcium now plenty high, as I increased it some when I took d for best absorption between the two. But if anyone knows more or can tell me if maybe the d can circulate in your blood stream in high amounts but not be getting into the tissues very well, or if Chrons/Celiac/other malabsorption could do this sort of thing, I'd really appreciate it.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Gorak joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15