I feel like I'm crazy!
Fist of all, let me tell you how relieved I am to have found this forum. There are people out there that are going through the same thing as me! I've been feeling like I'm completely crazy. About 6 months ago I started to feel sick everyday. Fatigue, dizziness, night sweats, lightheadedness, achy muscles etc. I already suffer from anxiety, so of course I had diagnosed myself with everything from cancer to Lupus. I sent myself to the ER once because I was sure I was having a heart attack (it was the anxiety). They sent me home, telling me that everything was okay. I thought I was losing my mind. How could everything be okay when I feel awful every day?! Prior to this I was a healthy, energetic, fun carefree girl. I went back for a follow up with my GP. They did a lot of tests on me including chest x-ray, ekg, thyroid, and extensive blood work. Everything came back normal besides my Vitamin D. My level was at a 15! My doctor said that could definitely be the reason for my symptoms. Just a week ago he prescribed me vitamin D3 50,000. I have only taken it once and obviously am not feeling any better yet. Does anyone have any success stories with raising their vitamin D and feeling better? How long did it take before you began to feel like yourself again? Any support would be greatly appreciated.
If I didn't know any better, I would have thought someone was talking about me!!!
Just diagnosed last week... almost the exact same symptoms, was under a ton of stress between work, home, and family members with poor health!!  Thought I was either going crazy or there was something drastically wrong.  Panic attacks started last November and gradually got worse... ended up in the ER 3 times and then vertigo started to set in.. So I've been a dizzy, panic person for the last 3 months.  
I've had a sinus infection for months, blamed on allergies... vertigo... ear infection.  They just put me on a
Can't even type..lol... just got off a round of steroids for the sinus infection.. so I'm all over the place for the last couple of days....
Doctor has me on 5 000/a day for a month.. then 2 000/a day forever... and lots of sunshine... which is hard, because it's been such a long dull winter here... think we saw the sun for 10 minutes the other day...
My level was at 13, and I was also told the script for the steroids might lower that.. just what I need, have to go back in 2 months for blood work to see where I'm at...
Just glad to have others going through the same thing!!  Feel less crazy and a little more human knowing I'm not alone...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
Sep 25
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13