I feel like I'm crazy!
Fist of all, let me tell you how relieved I am to have found this forum. There are people out there that are going through the same thing as me! I've been feeling like I'm completely crazy. About 6 months ago I started to feel sick everyday. Fatigue, dizziness, night sweats, lightheadedness, achy muscles etc. I already suffer from anxiety, so of course I had diagnosed myself with everything from cancer to Lupus. I sent myself to the ER once because I was sure I was having a heart attack (it was the anxiety). They sent me home, telling me that everything was okay. I thought I was losing my mind. How could everything be okay when I feel awful every day?! Prior to this I was a healthy, energetic, fun carefree girl. I went back for a follow up with my GP. They did a lot of tests on me including chest x-ray, ekg, thyroid, and extensive blood work. Everything came back normal besides my Vitamin D. My level was at a 15! My doctor said that could definitely be the reason for my symptoms. Just a week ago he prescribed me vitamin D3 50,000. I have only taken it once and obviously am not feeling any better yet. Does anyone have any success stories with raising their vitamin D and feeling better? How long did it take before you began to feel like yourself again? Any support would be greatly appreciated.
If I didn't know any better, I would have thought someone was talking about me!!!
Just diagnosed last week... almost the exact same symptoms, was under a ton of stress between work, home, and family members with poor health!!  Thought I was either going crazy or there was something drastically wrong.  Panic attacks started last November and gradually got worse... ended up in the ER 3 times and then vertigo started to set in.. So I've been a dizzy, panic person for the last 3 months.  
I've had a sinus infection for months, blamed on allergies... vertigo... ear infection.  They just put me on a
Can't even type..lol... just got off a round of steroids for the sinus infection.. so I'm all over the place for the last couple of days....
Doctor has me on 5 000/a day for a month.. then 2 000/a day forever... and lots of sunshine... which is hard, because it's been such a long dull winter here... think we saw the sun for 10 minutes the other day...
My level was at 13, and I was also told the script for the steroids might lower that.. just what I need, have to go back in 2 months for blood work to see where I'm at...
Just glad to have others going through the same thing!!  Feel less crazy and a little more human knowing I'm not alone...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Gorak joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 27
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15