Information overload
So excited to find this group and great resources. I was recently diagnosed with a deficiency in Vitamin D, with a level at 13. I have been battling a sinus infection for three weeks, that is not responding to antibiotics. After 4 visits, the deficiency was found! I have been struggling with fatigue, pain, and brain fog for quite a while, so this discovery was needed. I am relieved to know the reason for my exhaustion and struggles to maintain my job and home life, but overwhelmed about the recovery process! I have been having really bad headaches, and I'm not sure if this is a result of the sinus infection or the deficiency. I have had two rounds of antibiotics, and two separate rocephin injections with no improvements. Has anyone else experienced this problem with an ongoing infection? I appreciate your responses and look forward to the recovery process with all of you!
Hi! I am new here as well but just wanted to comment, because I have had two infected teeth, which did respond to antibiotics, and now an infected fingernail, which has been resistant, and ongoing. My levels are not even extremely low, but I am deficient I just learned a couple of weeks ago. Considering the influence of D on the immune system I was relieved to at least have a partial explanation. hope you can get your levels up and find some relief soon! I am doing an at home test after one month of supplementation to see where my levels are.
Mary
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
Sep 25
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13