582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
Information overload
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
326 members

Information overload

So excited to find this group and great resources. I was recently diagnosed with a deficiency in Vitamin D, with a level at 13. I have been battling a sinus infection for three weeks, that is not responding to antibiotics. After 4 visits, the deficiency was found! I have been struggling with fatigue, pain, and brain fog for quite a while, so this discovery was needed. I am relieved to know the reason for my exhaustion and struggles to maintain my job and home life, but overwhelmed about the recovery process! I have been having really bad headaches, and I'm not sure if this is a result of the sinus infection or the deficiency. I have had two rounds of antibiotics, and two separate rocephin injections with no improvements. Has anyone else experienced this problem with an ongoing infection? I appreciate your responses and look forward to the recovery process with all of you!
1 Comment
Hi! I am new here as well but just wanted to comment, because I have had two infected teeth, which did respond to antibiotics, and now an infected fingernail, which has been resistant, and ongoing. My levels are not even extremely low, but I am deficient I just learned a couple of weeks ago. Considering the influence of D on the immune system I was relieved to at least have a partial explanation. hope you can get your levels up and find some relief soon! I am doing an at home test after one month of supplementation to see where my levels are.
Mary
Knight_Rider joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 24
mechanicdamo1 joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 21
mhv commented on photo
Feb 12