582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
Real vitamin D management
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
285 members

Real vitamin D management

My vitamin D blood level was at 18.

I started taking 10,000 IU a day for a month but was concerned about toxicity.  I looked around for information about how much a person needs long term.  No one could tell me, not even my doctor.  He said it depended on how much I was in the sun.

I found a company named Permesys online and started reading about them.  They use an algorithm that helps determine how much D you need based on many factors.  It was totally free at the time.  I took the test and called up their customer support and they set me on a 6 month plan.  I get a differnet strength sent to me every month to keep my blood levels between 40-60 ng/mL.  This product has the correct portion of calcium and magnesium too.  I asked my doctor about it and he said it was fine.   The product is called Sunshinebalance and 2 months into the vitamin D management program I feel great.

The reason no one tells you how much vitamin d you need is because it depends on so many factors.  Go take the test and see.
1 Comment
I know that your body can make up to 20,000 IU a day during the summer. I am taking a 50,000 IU pill each week.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Apr 17
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
Apr 17
capecdbabe joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 12