Real vitamin D management
My vitamin D blood level was at 18.

I started taking 10,000 IU a day for a month but was concerned about toxicity.  I looked around for information about how much a person needs long term.  No one could tell me, not even my doctor.  He said it depended on how much I was in the sun.

I found a company named Permesys online and started reading about them.  They use an algorithm that helps determine how much D you need based on many factors.  It was totally free at the time.  I took the test and called up their customer support and they set me on a 6 month plan.  I get a differnet strength sent to me every month to keep my blood levels between 40-60 ng/mL.  This product has the correct portion of calcium and magnesium too.  I asked my doctor about it and he said it was fine.   The product is called Sunshinebalance and 2 months into the vitamin D management program I feel great.

The reason no one tells you how much vitamin d you need is because it depends on so many factors.  Go take the test and see.
I know that your body can make up to 20,000 IU a day during the summer. I am taking a 50,000 IU pill each week.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12