Symptom Relief?
I'm new here because I recently found out my vitamin D levels are low. The Dr. didn't tell me the number but I'm on 50,000 IU once a week. I'm only into my 3rd week on this but I have finally had a few nights where I can actually sleep more than 4 hours. My symptoms pretty much match most of what I have seen here. Is there anything else I can do as far as diet or other meds to cope with these miserable symptoms? Dizzy, brain fog, vertigo, ringing in ears, muscle pains with a burning sensation,muscle spasms,random sharp pains all over my body, EXTREME fatigue and anxiety that I may have a disease. When the Dr's office called they said my blood test came back fine with the exception of very low vitamin D. Posts here make me hopeful that I can recover but the thought of a long battle scares me because it has brought on depression and despair.
You have just described me. I started reading this forum as I had all the above but main issue being loss of balance.

I have stated calcium, magnesium and Vit d supplements and things are improving. Still have major joint and muscle pain. I am about to have blood tests to check levels. I have been to heaps of Drs and they have not suggested these tests but now I just want to check I'm not overdosing.

I hope things have improved for you as this post was some time ago.
I have these symptoms too. I am working with an acupuncturist as well , perhaps that might be helpful for you?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
FurballsMom uploaded new photos
May 07
sancio joined this group
Welcome them!
May 04
FurballsMom ...is concerned about Hunter. Comment
May 04