Symptoms
I am glad to have found this forum because like many others I have been suffering from a number of the same symptoms and have felt like I am going crazy.  The anxiety has really gotten to me because I worry all of the time something really bad is wrong and I am missing it.  I have gone to the doctor on and off for the past year, and so far besides blood tests he hasn't ordered anything big because things have come back normal and he has felt like I am healthy and that it is mostly stress and anxiety.  The past couple of months I have struggled to accept that because I have had more crazy symptoms and just feel weird every day.  The most recent one was feeling like I didn't have enough oxygen at times even though I thought my lungs seemed fine.  All I could think about was lung cancer or something.  So I went to see him and he thought it was sinuses and put me on allergy medicine.  I don't think it is that, but when I mentioned being fatigued also he did test for anemia and vitamin D.  CBC came back normal but vitamin D showed to be at 18.  Seeing all of the symptoms people have listed I am hoping this is the only thing I am suffering because I have been feeling so anxious lately it is almost getting debilitating.  It is so hard to describe some of the symptoms to my husband also because  they seem crazy like the dizzy feeling everyone seems to have.  I could almost repeat most of the other weird pains, muscle aches and weaknesses, fatigue, cramping, menstrual problems, hot flashes, stomach issues, etc.  The one thing I haven't seen and I wonder about is whether anyone has bruised easier?  I have always bruised easy so I usually don't notice it, but for the last month I have noticed even more random bruising from every little bump I have.  Since my cbc came back normal I know it is not anemia, but this is the only symptom I haven't been able to correlate.  I just want to stop worrying all of the time.  I started the D2 mega doses last week, but I am trying to get on the D3 since I know that is what I am really deficient in.  As we speak I am aggrevated even because my hand is cramping from typing.  I am usually such a fit person and I have felt like every little thing makes me weak and tired now,  I did feel better during the summer and thought things had gone away, but know I think I just went up some in levels because I am always in the sun during the summer and once the fall hit I dropped again.  Any thoughts would help.
bruising more frequently and the bruising lasting for a long time is on my list of symptoms.... I have been trying to find out what was wrong with me for almost 4 years now.  

I started my D3 supplements 12 days ago.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Stb9 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
tps7c joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 16
Oinc1021 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 16