582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
VDD PROBLEMS WITH MARRIAGE
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
317 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

VDD PROBLEMS WITH MARRIAGE

HAS ANYONE HAD MARRIAGE PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF VDD?
4 Comments
Blank
1156694_tn?1265213626
Depending on your symptoms VDD can cause some issues with marriage.  My husband had to realize that I just didn't have the stamina to do the things I used to be able to do.  I also had issues of frustration because I was upset with the lack of control I felt with my symptoms.
My husband has been an anchor over the last 4 years or so, but that is his temperment.  If you are having problems in your marriage, I would strongly suggest you seek counseling and for the both of you to be very open and honest with each other.
Blank
1268057_tn?1419171505
No, I have had no problems with my marriage, however, chronic illness can really challenge a marriage though.  

My husband has been very supportive through all the physician appts., tests, etc.  He didn't mind cooking, cleaning, etc. when I wasn't feeling well.

After I started taking vitamin D, my energy level came back pretty quickly.  Plus, I was anemic.  

BTW:  I self diagnosed myself with VDD.  
Blank
I am anemic too, due to heavy mens, and now VDD, I feel like crap! I just started with Vit D3 drops, 9 drops every day, magnesium and iron...I feel worst than ever, any advice?
Blank
1268057_tn?1419171505
Has the heavy periods situation been further investigated?  I had heavy periods for years and finally I was diagnosed with Fibroids and Endometriosis.  

When did you start taking the Vitamin D, Mg and Fe?  
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Odieandmom joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 19
803938_tn?1403751853
Blank
Ecologic commented on mhv's status
Dec 18
Blank
Rainglo joined this group