VDD PROBLEMS WITH MARRIAGE
HAS ANYONE HAD MARRIAGE PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF VDD?
Depending on your symptoms VDD can cause some issues with marriage.  My husband had to realize that I just didn't have the stamina to do the things I used to be able to do.  I also had issues of frustration because I was upset with the lack of control I felt with my symptoms.
My husband has been an anchor over the last 4 years or so, but that is his temperment.  If you are having problems in your marriage, I would strongly suggest you seek counseling and for the both of you to be very open and honest with each other.
No, I have had no problems with my marriage, however, chronic illness can really challenge a marriage though.  

My husband has been very supportive through all the physician appts., tests, etc.  He didn't mind cooking, cleaning, etc. when I wasn't feeling well.

After I started taking vitamin D, my energy level came back pretty quickly.  Plus, I was anemic.  

BTW:  I self diagnosed myself with VDD.  
I am anemic too, due to heavy mens, and now VDD, I feel like crap! I just started with Vit D3 drops, 9 drops every day, magnesium and iron...I feel worst than ever, any advice?
Has the heavy periods situation been further investigated?  I had heavy periods for years and finally I was diagnosed with Fibroids and Endometriosis.  

When did you start taking the Vitamin D, Mg and Fe?  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
Sep 25
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13