582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
Vitamin D deficiency low B12
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
316 members

Vitamin D deficiency low B12

I'm am so glad I found this forum, it has help me a lot but I have one questions. Has any one loss weight after getting back on track. My vit D is 20 and low B12, I have put on 45 pounds and can not get it off, I go to the gym 3day a week and walk and yes it is a struggle I'm so tiered.
I have lost weight but I have not got back to normal range with the Vit D.  As time goes on this year if I ever get to normal range I will let you know if I continue to weight or if I stop losing.   All I do now is watch calories, I do not exercise.  Bucky155
I have the same problem. V d is 7 and low b12 also hypothyroid. Been on thyroid for a while just found out about the d. Gained 20 pounds and lost all ability to work out. Been on 50000 of d for 2 months. I am working out again but it depleats me for a day or two. But I think its better than doing nothing and loosing all strenghth. Last year I was doing great with my workout and had lost weight for the first time in years then over a month I lost all strenghth and endurance. Was practically house bound (a dirty house) for 5 months till my new Dr did a d test.  I have had a few better days and feel hopeful. I am having a hysterectomy in August and worry how it might set me back. I am trying without luck to loose the 20 gained (will need to loose anther 30+ after that) my Dr said it takes time even after the d is normal. I test mine next month for the first time after treatment. Hope its better. Hang in there and keep working out.
Ecologic commented on mhv's status
Rainglo joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 17
ucozade joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 14