582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
When will I feel myself again?
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
285 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

When will I feel myself again?

I can't remember when I felt good last. So many doctors, fatigue, chronic pain.... so little help. I finally found a new doctor. She was very highly rated, but impossible to get an appointment with. The receptionist suggested I schedule with the doctor's assistant who could run tests on the doctor's behalf.

She was thorough ran everything that could cause the symptoms. Found that my vit d is 12. So I am starting the pills today... can someone who has been doing this for awhile tell me how long it takes to start to feel human again?
2 Comments
Blank
4400123_tn?1354007049
I'm in my 4th week of recovery and this week is when I noticed I could make it through the day. No depression, exhaustion, huge cravings, insomnia. I am still a little tired but not complete loss of energy like before. I can think straight also. I've heard so many say it's the 5th week that is the best. I am looking forward to that. I did remember to take magnesium oil everyday so I think that may of helped speed things along. Look for the little miracles each day. You'll start to see them each weekly dose. I forgot to add that The first 3 weeks I had what can only be described as vitamin d crashes at the end of the week, usually by thursday I would feel myself start to go down. I guess it takes that long to start building up in my system.
Blank
1268057_tn?1379102055
I noticed a different in 3-4 weeks.  I have been taking Vitamin D supplements since last year.  I feel LOADS better.
Blank
Recent Activity
168348_tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Apr 17
168348_tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine just broke up a cat fight i... Comment
Apr 17
Blank
capecdbabe joined this group