When will I feel myself again?
I can't remember when I felt good last. So many doctors, fatigue, chronic pain.... so little help. I finally found a new doctor. She was very highly rated, but impossible to get an appointment with. The receptionist suggested I schedule with the doctor's assistant who could run tests on the doctor's behalf.

She was thorough ran everything that could cause the symptoms. Found that my vit d is 12. So I am starting the pills today... can someone who has been doing this for awhile tell me how long it takes to start to feel human again?
I'm in my 4th week of recovery and this week is when I noticed I could make it through the day. No depression, exhaustion, huge cravings, insomnia. I am still a little tired but not complete loss of energy like before. I can think straight also. I've heard so many say it's the 5th week that is the best. I am looking forward to that. I did remember to take magnesium oil everyday so I think that may of helped speed things along. Look for the little miracles each day. You'll start to see them each weekly dose. I forgot to add that The first 3 weeks I had what can only be described as vitamin d crashes at the end of the week, usually by thursday I would feel myself start to go down. I guess it takes that long to start building up in my system.
I noticed a different in 3-4 weeks.  I have been taking Vitamin D supplements since last year.  I feel LOADS better.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Gorak joined this group
Welcome them!
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15