582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
Where did everyone go?
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
298 members

Where did everyone go?

I am vitamin d deficient, with a whole host of physical problems. I have always followed this forum for information and support. I carefully followed peoples posts to see if they found relief of there symptoms with vitamin d supplementation. I sure wish this forum was once again more active. Thanks!
Hello! I'm a new "low D" I am on Vitamind D3 drops, because the green pills of D2 are like a bomb to me. I hope this works and all my awfull symptoms fly away soon...
Yes, I found relief.....thank goodness.  

Take the Vitamin D3 form for sure, not the D2.  

I was on 50,000 units/week for two months and now I take 50,000 units/month.  

Welcome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum. I have noticed that there hasn't been as much activity recently. I still check this place regularly for new information and agree with you that it is very valuable to have access to this information during recovery. I myself am 3 months into treatment and making steady progress.

Certainly people do find relief when they supplement with vitamin D. It is just a slow process since it takes many weeks to a few months to build up your vitamin D level and then potentially a few more months for symptoms to resolve. Depending on the person, type of symptoms and their severity, they typically resolve in 3-6 months but sometimes up to 12 months. Recovery also may not be linear. Lots of people on this forum report many ups and downs of the symptoms during recovery.

The reason you don't see a bunch of people on here talking about their successful treatment is that most of them will probably leave the forum and stop posting once they start feeling well again. The good news is that the prognosis for vitamin D deficiency is excellent and you should start to see improvements with treatment, but it will certainly require some patience.  
FurballsMom uploaded new photos
Citymom03 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 28
AyeLea joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 25