582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
has anyone came across this weird symptom?
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
298 members

Hi all,

I'm new to this group!..  im 26..  after finding this forum and reading up on low vit d I noticed that my symptoms matched most of them listed!.. I was going back and forth to the docs and getting told it was post viral.. anxiety ect.. after 3 months of being fobbed off by the docs i demanded a test for vit d it came back 45nmol/18ng!.. my doc told me I'm not deficent but insufficient and just to takd a multi-vit a day n ill be fine. they have no clue.. so after researching and looking on here I'm now taking 10,000iu of d3 a day, along with a multi-vit and 300mg of mag.. I'm only on day 6 sooo Looking forward to getting better!.. all these aches n pains are getting in the way of playtime with my 18month old. :(

Just one ques though.. i havent seen anyone mention this in there list of symptoms.. like something is under my right rib doesn't hurt its just annoying like there is something heavy there or tugging!.. its constant for a few hours its hard to describe does anyone else have this??.. thanks in advance..

Charlie
1 Comment
Hi Charlie, my symptoms started in Nov. 12 and I was diagnosed with VDD of 12.4 ng/ml in April 2013. I've had bouts of fatigue, Muscle and joint pains, dizziness, lower back pains, muscle twitching some GERD-like and Ulcer-like symptoms, loss of appetite as well as some bowel movements. Its been a dreadful last 6 months.
But to address your question, My most prevalent symptom has been Right Chest pain or Right Upper abdomen pain, along with it I've had that lingering feeling you mentioned under my right lower rib, It comes every now and then. Its really hard to describe but its like a light pressure or a light tug just under the right rib. I've noticed it mostly when I am seated at my desk such that I cannot hunch over so I end up sitting very upright or with my back arched to try and alleviate the discomfort. I have also been ordered by the doctor to have an UltraSound  done on my belly so maybe I'll have some answers after that, I just need to find the money to do it. Did you find out what was causing yours?
Namooni 's d levels are down again Comment
Aug 13
reallybuzzed Just enjoying the day...hav... Comment
Aug 06
reallybuzzed uploaded new photos
Aug 06