how long it will take to recover
i have just diagnose vit d deficiency.it was 18.06 IU . after consulting endocrinologist i have started Inj . Vitd 600000 units. followed by 60000  IU weekly for 12 weeks. my question is how long it will take to get rid of muscular pain.
Hi, i've just found out my vit d levels 18ng to!.. from what ive read it can be between 3 months- a year.. it depends how quick your body heals. ive just started treatment, I'm on day 6.. fingers crossed we recover from these horrible symptoms sooner rather than later ay.. :)
I was vit d deficient two years ago. Levels at only 12. I started taking 2,000 iu a day and was feeling better within two weeks. I stopped taking it sox months ago thinking I was fine and now I'm feeling the weakness, fatigue, sadness, tiredness. So I have started myself on 2,000 iu again. Let's hope it works as fast. Are u guys feeling the same symptoms as me?
Hi, my symptoms are

Dizziness
Tiredness
Bone/muscle pain in arms and legs
Back pain
Headaches
Chest/rib pain

I'm sure theres more but cant think of them at the minute.. just cant wait for them to go :)

I think you staying on 2000iu for good now, is a good idea unless you get a lot of sun?
i am regular badminton player , symptoms of muscular pain started just after a tournament. an unexplained  muscular pain not responding by regular routine medication. then gone for vit d and diagnosed. now after 15 days of treatment feeing 50% relief

muscular pain not getting response
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Zee_13 joined this group
Welcome them!
May 01
Stb9 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 26
tps7c joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 16