582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
huge problems with vision
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
295 members

huge problems with vision

Hi at all,
at first sorry for my english. - I´m from Germany and will try my best! I go diagnosesed with a low vitamin D level from 20 and I´m glad to found this forum because I never thought that all theses symptomse could be yust because of a low Vitamin D level. I´m taking 50.000 iU once a week since 3 weeks now. I have most of the symtomse the most of you have like,
- irregulary period
- tick with the eye,
-consistently feeling dizzy, like I've shifted a couple of inches one direction or the other, without really moving at all - short on air.
-Muscle pain in both sides of the rib area,
-Problems swallowing,
-Joints in my feet and legs were very painful, making it very hard to walk up and down stairs
-Constant buzzing sensation on the souls of my feet now
- Cramps in my legs
- not sleeping well
- sweating during the night
- cant concentrate or even thinking
-  allmost dizzy all the time

What bothered me the most right know is my vision. I can´t drive or do my grocery anymore. I´m allmost at home now for over 2 month. Dos somebody else has problems with their vision too? Do you know how long i takes to get better?

Hi !!

I have been having problems with blurred vision for the last 2 years of undiagnosed D deficiency.

Now on treatment for 5 weeks and it seems to be improving !!

Take care x
Hi malew,

thank you for answering. I´m still a little insecure if really all my problems are from my low Vitmain D level and I don´t think that anybody is believing me. But I´m feeling better after the 3 week of tratment. So I will keep going and hope that I will get back to the old me. I can´t wait!

I hope you will feel good too soon.
Vitamin D deficiency can cause host of problems. I had a some of symptoms similar to you. You can read books on Amazon on Vitamin D deficiency. Doctors are not taught on this subject as this started in the past 20-30 years due to our working indoors. Also, there is not much research as drug companies do not have any incentive doing it as Vita. D is generic and can be bought over the counter. Anyways, ask your doctor to put you on 5000 iu of Vitamin D3 per day until your Vitamin D comes to 50 or 60. After that maintain it at that level with 2500 iu per day. Check your Vit. D every 3 months and do not let it go more than 100 or less than 30.

it will take 7-8 months for you to get your life back. Initially, even after starting D3 supplement, you will go up and down for 3-4 months. Then slowly you will start noticing a chnage and you will good after 7-8 months.

Be patient and get your life back...also test yourself for Vitamin B.
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Jul 22
Djg1028 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 21
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20