582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
huge problems with vision
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
295 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

huge problems with vision

Hi at all,
at first sorry for my english. - I´m from Germany and will try my best! I go diagnosesed with a low vitamin D level from 20 and I´m glad to found this forum because I never thought that all theses symptomse could be yust because of a low Vitamin D level. I´m taking 50.000 iU once a week since 3 weeks now. I have most of the symtomse the most of you have like,
- irregulary period
- tick with the eye,
-consistently feeling dizzy, like I've shifted a couple of inches one direction or the other, without really moving at all - short on air.
-Muscle pain in both sides of the rib area,
-Problems swallowing,
-Joints in my feet and legs were very painful, making it very hard to walk up and down stairs
-Constant buzzing sensation on the souls of my feet now
- Cramps in my legs
- not sleeping well
- sweating during the night
- cant concentrate or even thinking
-  allmost dizzy all the time

What bothered me the most right know is my vision. I can´t drive or do my grocery anymore. I´m allmost at home now for over 2 month. Dos somebody else has problems with their vision too? Do you know how long i takes to get better?

3 Comments
Blank
Hi !!

I have been having problems with blurred vision for the last 2 years of undiagnosed D deficiency.

Now on treatment for 5 weeks and it seems to be improving !!

Take care x
Blank
Hi malew,

thank you for answering. I´m still a little insecure if really all my problems are from my low Vitmain D level and I don´t think that anybody is believing me. But I´m feeling better after the 3 week of tratment. So I will keep going and hope that I will get back to the old me. I can´t wait!

I hope you will feel good too soon.
Blank
Vitamin D deficiency can cause host of problems. I had a some of symptoms similar to you. You can read books on Amazon on Vitamin D deficiency. Doctors are not taught on this subject as this started in the past 20-30 years due to our working indoors. Also, there is not much research as drug companies do not have any incentive doing it as Vita. D is generic and can be bought over the counter. Anyways, ask your doctor to put you on 5000 iu of Vitamin D3 per day until your Vitamin D comes to 50 or 60. After that maintain it at that level with 2500 iu per day. Check your Vit. D every 3 months and do not let it go more than 100 or less than 30.

it will take 7-8 months for you to get your life back. Initially, even after starting D3 supplement, you will go up and down for 3-4 months. Then slowly you will start noticing a chnage and you will good after 7-8 months.

Be patient and get your life back...also test yourself for Vitamin B.
Blank
Recent Activity
168348_tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine is happy! Comment
Jul 22
Blank
Djg1028 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 21
Blank
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
MedHelp Health Answers