huge problems with vision
Hi at all,
at first sorry for my english. - I´m from Germany and will try my best! I go diagnosesed with a low vitamin D level from 20 and I´m glad to found this forum because I never thought that all theses symptomse could be yust because of a low Vitamin D level. I´m taking 50.000 iU once a week since 3 weeks now. I have most of the symtomse the most of you have like,
- irregulary period
- tick with the eye,
-consistently feeling dizzy, like I've shifted a couple of inches one direction or the other, without really moving at all - short on air.
-Muscle pain in both sides of the rib area,
-Problems swallowing,
-Joints in my feet and legs were very painful, making it very hard to walk up and down stairs
-Constant buzzing sensation on the souls of my feet now
- Cramps in my legs
- not sleeping well
- sweating during the night
- cant concentrate or even thinking
-  allmost dizzy all the time

What bothered me the most right know is my vision. I can´t drive or do my grocery anymore. I´m allmost at home now for over 2 month. Dos somebody else has problems with their vision too? Do you know how long i takes to get better?

Hi !!

I have been having problems with blurred vision for the last 2 years of undiagnosed D deficiency.

Now on treatment for 5 weeks and it seems to be improving !!

Take care x
Hi malew,

thank you for answering. I´m still a little insecure if really all my problems are from my low Vitmain D level and I don´t think that anybody is believing me. But I´m feeling better after the 3 week of tratment. So I will keep going and hope that I will get back to the old me. I can´t wait!

I hope you will feel good too soon.
Vitamin D deficiency can cause host of problems. I had a some of symptoms similar to you. You can read books on Amazon on Vitamin D deficiency. Doctors are not taught on this subject as this started in the past 20-30 years due to our working indoors. Also, there is not much research as drug companies do not have any incentive doing it as Vita. D is generic and can be bought over the counter. Anyways, ask your doctor to put you on 5000 iu of Vitamin D3 per day until your Vitamin D comes to 50 or 60. After that maintain it at that level with 2500 iu per day. Check your Vit. D every 3 months and do not let it go more than 100 or less than 30.

it will take 7-8 months for you to get your life back. Initially, even after starting D3 supplement, you will go up and down for 3-4 months. Then slowly you will start noticing a chnage and you will good after 7-8 months.

Be patient and get your life back...also test yourself for Vitamin B.
I have been having most of the symptoms, neurologist ordered Vitamin D test and it came back 11, which is very low considering normal to be 20-50 and I was put on the supplement. But problem with my vision kept getting worse, to the point of not being able to drive. I was referred to ophthalmologist and was diagnosed with cataract of both eyes. I am not sure of the cause, but after surgery I got perfect vision. BTW, I am 54 and that is why they did not suspect cataract before.    
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12