symptoms and recovery period for vit. D deficicnecy
Hi All,

I started having a lot of weakness in my legs and hands about 2.5 months ago along with digestions issues. I was diagnosed with IBS but still the doctors could not find anything that would explain the weakness. I recently found out that my vit. D levels were 9.6 ng/ml and the doctor has put me on 60k IU/week (vitamin D3). It's been 6 weeks now but I havent recovered from weakness. I feel a lot of cramps, stiffness and weakness in both my legs and arms. Also, from last week my bones and muscles are paining most of the time. I am really worried... Can any of you relate to these symptoms and can anyone let me know if recovery from 9.6 can take longer than 6-7 weeks? I notice fluctuation in my symptoms..is this comon... for e.g. a couple of weeks ago I was almost feeling normal doing regular activity but now i feel weak again.

Thanks!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChitChatNine commented on ChitChatNine's status
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Jul 15
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12