vitamin d defiency
Does anyone have chest pains when they take more vit d.  I can't seem to take alot of vitamin d without side effects.  I did take the 50,000 from the dr the 1st week and the second week i took d3 around 5,0000 a day or 3,0000 i would change it up. It was ok for about a week then i crashed and felt horrible. felt so sick couldn't hardly eat.  did not know about taking another vitamins with d3.  I know take a multivitamin, calcium 500 w D, and 500 magnisium. which is about 1,400 d3 a day which i know should be more I did add another 1,000 d3 for a couple of days and then the chest pains started again.  Feels like i might have a heart attack.  should i take potassium mabey I don't know.  My Vit d level was at 25 when started so i wasnt real low.  most of my symptoms have gotten better.  Just the headaches and ringing in ears and fatigue.  Cant really do much without feeling like i might puke or passout.  
I did feel weird a couple of times when I first started taking high doses of vitamin D, but now I have no problems at all.

You need to reconsult your physician and discuss this with him/her.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
FurballsMom uploaded new photos
May 07
sancio joined this group
Welcome them!
May 04
FurballsMom ...is concerned about Hunter. Comment
May 04