582?1266239308
recovery after vitamin D deficiency User Group
vitamin d defiency
About This Group:

Feel free to tell your story,Let's hear your experience.

Founded by bisan on February 15, 2010
317 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

vitamin d defiency

Does anyone have chest pains when they take more vit d.  I can't seem to take alot of vitamin d without side effects.  I did take the 50,000 from the dr the 1st week and the second week i took d3 around 5,0000 a day or 3,0000 i would change it up. It was ok for about a week then i crashed and felt horrible. felt so sick couldn't hardly eat.  did not know about taking another vitamins with d3.  I know take a multivitamin, calcium 500 w D, and 500 magnisium. which is about 1,400 d3 a day which i know should be more I did add another 1,000 d3 for a couple of days and then the chest pains started again.  Feels like i might have a heart attack.  should i take potassium mabey I don't know.  My Vit d level was at 25 when started so i wasnt real low.  most of my symptoms have gotten better.  Just the headaches and ringing in ears and fatigue.  Cant really do much without feeling like i might puke or passout.  
Tags: Vitamin D
1 Comment
Blank
1268057_tn?1419171505
I did feel weird a couple of times when I first started taking high doses of vitamin D, but now I have no problems at all.

You need to reconsult your physician and discuss this with him/her.  
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
Odieandmom joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 19
803938_tn?1403751853
Blank
Ecologic commented on mhv's status
Dec 18
Blank
Rainglo joined this group