what else could i possibly do?
i found out that i was vitamin d deficient in 2009 after having spent most of my life in pain and being called a hypochondriac which didnt help my depression or suicidal tendancies one bit. my vitamin d level was 8.1ng/ml at the time and increased to 8.6ng/ml after treatment with rocaltrol 0.25mg daily and Calciferol 50 000iu weekly. I work in the Congo every alternate month so sunlight is definately not an issue.
i also found out that i have cervical ribs which further compound the pain, i feel like i have a camping backpack full of rocks on all the time, sometimes it hurts so bad i cant help but laugh, i havnt worked out at the gym in over two years but still developed over 20 pounds of muscle. iv tried everything short of overdosing on Vit D tabs iv even been taking herbal stuff i would never have considered normally.  what else can i possibly do?
Is your level still 8.6?  How long have you been taking the vitamin D?  

Will you list ALL your symptoms?
yes the level is still low and now is 8.9 even though im on the vitamin d for the past year and a half.
symptoms are:
myalgia and arthralgia not relieved by anti inflammatories(i do not take opioids)
frequent headaches
neuropathic pain to both arms
spontaneous knee effusion in 2010
incomplete left bundle branch block
increased muscle mass
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13
ChitChatNine commented on VICourageous's status
Sep 08