statin-induced adverse side effects User Group
why are so many doctors in denial?
About This Group:

Well-documented cases of peripheral neuropathy, heart trouble, lung disease such as interstitial diseases, skin problems, memory disturbances or anything else that you don't think could possibly have been caused by anything other than your statin.

Founded by condoline on June 27, 2010
1 member
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

why are so many doctors in denial?

My doctor at the renowned Mayo Clinic was incredulous at all the damage that I claimed  2 years of taking statins did to me in the late 1980's, but when I presented substantiation (time lines, clinical tests, X-ray reports, etc) he quickly became a believer and said I was absolutely right to get off the Simvastatin he himself prescribed to me a year ago right away. He apparently looked into the reference I gave him to the European Medicines Agency Pharmacovigilance Working Group report of 27 Nov 2009 as well. When even an excellent cardiologist at a famous medical facility can be surprised that statins can do serious damage, what about your doctor?
How do you convince your GP or internist that you have been damaged if he or she refuses to believe you?

Recent Activity
Blank
condoline is ... Comment
Apr 25
Blank
condoline joined this group
Welcome them!
07/10
Blank
condoline created this group
Join them!
06/10